Dear GCR Friends,
This is our GCR Angel Network Biweekly Newsletter, in which we share periodic updates on the new initiatives we’re working on and the growth of our network.
Join our Discord and meet the other 50+ GCR portfolio founders- you will have access to a founder-only group where you can ask for advice with other founders, share your progress and more. Once you join the community, introduce yourself to Erlisa#5196 and we’ll add you directly to the group!
GCR Angel Network
Since the launch of the GCR Angel Network, we saw:
- 45+ experienced and talented individuals signing up to be mentors
- 4 Portfolio Companies having mentoring sessions
- 13 members joining our Angel Pods to support our Portfolio Companies
- 10 Portfolio Companies requesting help from Angel Pods
- 50+ job openings shared on GCR’s Job Board
- 10+ introductions made to our Web3 partners and top investor network
Click here for more details on the program.
Over 45+ Mentors Available for You
You can find our full list of existing mentors and sign up for some guidance here. Below are some of the mentors who signed up recently to help our portfolio companies!
- Christina Beltramini - Head of Growth + Partnerships at Aave
- Nicholas Davison, Director South East Asia at 500 startups
- Miten Mehta, Global Alliance Officer at Fractal.ai
Upcoming event on June 22 in NYC!
GCR will host a ‘'NFT NYC Portfolio Founders Luncheon’’ gathering other founders, mentors, and GCR core team members.
Don’t forget to RSVP if you are interested. The invitation is in your emailbox.
GCR Founder Workshop
We are building a calendar of topics for the GCR Founder Workshop, where our mentors will share tips and best practices to tackle some of the recurring problems that our Portfolio Companies are facing. We would appreciate it if you can spare 2-3 mins and let us know here your thoughts on topics of interest.
As we are solidifying GCR’s support ecosystem for our Portfolio Companies, we will continue to release more services, workshops, and events.
As always, please do not hesitate to share any feedback - whether by email or directly to your GCR contact. Look forward to speaking soon!
The GCR Core Team