Dear GCR Friends,
This is our GCR Angel Network Biweekly Newsletter, in which we share periodic updates on the new initiatives we’re working on and the growth of our network.
Join our Discord and meet the other 45+ GCR portfolio founders- you will have access to a founder-only group where you can ask for advice with other founders, share your progress and more. Once you join the community, introduce yourself to Erlisa#5196 and we’ll add you directly to the group!
GCR Angel Network
We launched the GCR Angel Network about 2 months ago and since then we have been receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback and strong interest. Click here for more details on the program.
- 45+ experienced and talented individuals signed up to be mentors
- 3 Portfolio Companies had mentoring sessions
- 12 members joined our Angel Pods to support our Portfolio Companies
- 10 Portfolio Companies requested help from Angel Pods
- +50 job openings are on GCR’s Job Board
- 10+ introductions were made to our Web3 partners and top investor network
Over 45+ Mentors Available for You
You can find our full list of existing mentors and sign up for some guidance here. Below are some of the mentors who signed up recently to help our portfolio companies!
- Christina Beltramini - Head of Growth + Partnerships at Aave
- Nicholas Davison, Director South East Asia at 500 startups
- Miten Mehta, Global Alliance Officer at Fractal.ai
GCR will host a fun event at Consensus 2022 in Austin, so please keep an eye out and feel free to reach out if you will be there too!
GCR Founder Workshop
We are building a calendar of topics for the GCR Founder Workshop, where our mentors will share tips and best practices to tackle some of the recurring problems that our Portfolio Companies are facing. We would appreciate it if you can spare 2-3 mins and let us know here your thoughts on topics of interest.
As we are solidifying GCR’s support ecosystem for our Portfolio Companies, we will continue to release more services, workshops, and events.
As always, please do not hesitate to share any feedback - whether by email or directly to your GCR contact. Look forward to speaking soon!
The GCR Core Team