Weekly Update - 6/24/2022
Here is an update of the events that have transpired this week.
- cohort_0 is currently in their fifth week, and will be ending on July 4th
- Coordinape for cohort_0 is underway. Visit https://app.coordinape.com/ in order to allocate your DPGIVE to the grantees. See below for additional details.
- The AMA and check-in with cohort_0 was held on Wednesday. Check out the VOD on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjLMVQec_kU
- DAOpunks will be using Commonwealth as a forum for ideas, discussions, and proposals for the community. Join us at https://commonwealth.im/daopunks
- Governance Meeting on Tuesday June 28th, will be discussing the updated Governance Framework for DAOpunks.
- Sinjun gave us a first look at some new merch, check it out in #👕merch
cohort_0 Coordinape Round Announcement
When allocating your DPGIVE tokens, we ask that you bear the following in mind:
- It is expected that the community reward all participants for their efforts; however, the community is allowed to allocate tokens as they see fit. Using Coordinape for this process was designed as an anti-rug mechanism as well as a means of providing feedback. As long as grantees remain engaged with our community and are making progress towards their goals, we are hopeful that the distribution is fairly even. We encourage everyone to leave a comment/reason when not distributing their tokens evenly.
- At the end of the Coordinape (on July 4th), each of the grantees will receive a percentage of the remaining ETH for this cohort round based upon the distribution of the DPGIVE tokens assigned to each of the cohorts.
- Allocations can be changed at any point throughout this three-week long period.
- Read and/or ask questions in #💰grants-cohort-0 and make a determination if the cohort followed through on their goals and / or progress that they had set out at the beginning of cohort_0.
It is generally recommended and advised that if each of the cohorts did indeed meet their goals for this cohort round, then an even distribution of DPGIVE tokens is appropriate.
Job Postings - #💪jobs
- (Posted two weeks ago) - Opolis - Full-Stack Developer / Dev Ops
- (Posted three weeks ago) Movement DAO - Marketing
- (Posted three weeks ago) Movement DAO - Business Development
- (Posted three weeks ago) Movement DAO - Communications & Community Management
- (Posted three weeks ago) Movement DAO - Technical Development
See #💪jobs channel for additional information
Notable Dates and Events
- July 4th - Coordinape Closes, and end of cohort_0
- July 4th/5th - Snapshot to ratify the resulsts of cohort_0 Coordinape
- July 11th/12th - Snapshot Closes
Suggestions & Feedback
Do you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in these weekly update? Contact LiveFast9986.eth