In Today's episode:
Threads / Articles
Threads / Articles
$SYN has been down only since the @Binance listing, but @SynapseProtocol metrics are still solid and it launched SIN and Synapse Chain testnet this week
Is the dip slurpable?
Can SIN be the fastest horse among L2?
@SynapseProtocol announced a Synapse chain. However, under the dominant Merge narrative, the significance of the announcement is not fully understood
What is the Synapse chain?
Why is it important?
• Binance launched the opBNB mainnet. It is their Layer 2 solution built using OP Stack. Now, Binance Smart Chain will also have super cheap transactions.
• Level Finance v2 will introduce an on-chain order book system that…
Everyone wants to brag about it.
◦ But many people ask me: How to identify new narratives early on?
◦ My answer is simple: Learn how to analyze the market yourself.
These resources are ready to make you rich ↓
• Cosmos Hub’s Liquid Staking Module went live, enhancing ATOM utility. ATOM holders can now use their tokens across DeFi for additional yield
• BNB Chain has launched the opBNB mainnet, which is a new L2 built on top of BNB Chain. The L2 is built…
⁃ Subnets: Most protocols prefer Avax subnet than being an L2 etc cos of its specific purpose features (dapp chains). These are 2 Avax subnets with bullish thesis this month, one recently deployed and one has received massive incentives…
A group of scammers is orchestrating daily memecoin launches to exploit unsuspecting traders on DEX
In this thread, I'll expose their strategies and share essential tips to protect yourself.
Don't be their next victim - stay informed:
Twelve Early Projects Building on EigenLayer
EigenLayer is proud to highlight twelve early projects building on top of EigenLayer's infrastructure to deliver innovative use cases within the Ethereum ecosystem. These projects include actively validated services (AVSs) as well as users of AVSs, including users of EigenDA, the first AVS that will launch on EigenLayer later
How to Protect Yourself From Crypto Scams With Zerion
Last week, a crypto whale lost $24 million in staked ETH in a phishing attack. It's one of the biggest losses ever reported in the industry, but unfortunately won't be the last. Permissionless transactions and FOMO mean phishing isn't going away anytime soon.
Every once in a while, an innovation comes along that changes the way the game is played. No, we're not talking world-ending or life-changing... that may be a tad dramatic! But we are talking about…