Delivering interesting content every single week on Web3, Security, Crypto, NFTs and DeFi.
It's FREE, Takes less than 5-minutes to read, and you are guaranteed to learn something.
Let's front-run the opportunity!
Join the Newsletter: BlogChain
A couple of basic tips:
Beware of impersonators (carefully check out Telegram bio as the scammer may insert any nickname to his bio and leave his own nickname blank), fake notifications about logging into Telegram (check out them carefully, they should come into the official telegram news & tips channel) with a phishing link, fake bots (yep, bots - not user accounts - may DM first) and so on.
Let's get started!
- Phone Number → Who can see my phone number — Nobody.
- Data and Storage → Auto Download Media → Toggle off
- Phone Number → Who can find me by my number — My Contacts.
- Last Seen & Online → Who can see my timestamp — Nobody.
- Profile photo → Who can see my profile photo — My Contacts.
- Calls → Who can call me — My Contacts (or Nobody, if you prefer).
- Calls→ Peer-to-peer — My contacts (or Nobody, if you prefer not to share your IP address with chat partners).
- Forwarded Messages → Who can add a link to my account when forwarding my messages — My Contacts.
- Groups & Channels → Who can add me — My Contacts.
- Set up a 2FA (cloud password)!
- Disable sticker loop animation! Animated Stickers = danger.
- Disable auto-downloading (both wi-fi and cellular): Privacy & Security → Data Settings!
- Disable P2P calls for everyone as it may expose your IP!
- Never activate (via /start) any telegram bot! Do not even touch telegram bots (only public chat bots are considered safe, you can operate them in a public chat via commands), never DM a Telegram bot! (any button can contain a SQLi vulnerability or even worse)!
- If you have to open PDF (CV for example), use (dangerzone.rocks) or Google Drive preview regime (ask to upload)!
My Latest Newsletter Articles:
Protect yourself from Scams and enhance your Online Security with these Must-Download Extensions!
Be Alert: Watch Out For Google Forms Phishing Scam
🔍 3 Ways to Verify a Rug on Etherscan
Understanding zkEVM in 2 minutes
How to Learn Crypto if You're Starting Today
Are you tired of Google Chrome slowing down your computer? You might find this helpful.
What Is MEV, aka Maximal Extractable Value?
Learn All Web3 & Crypto Basics
I hope this was helpful!
Thank you for reading!
If you're interested in following along, feel free to subscribe!
Let’s bust some more in next article.
GET UP TO 100 USDT on
BINANCE - Register NOW!
My Latest Blogs:
What Is Nostr? And How To Get Started?
5 AI Art Generators You Can't Miss
All You Need To Know About Wrapped Ethereum (wETH) And How To Get It On MetaMask
How to Create Your Own Cryptocurrency?
If you want more, be sure to